This symposium is designed to provide an educational and networking forum. The symposium will provide the current understanding of the evaluation, management and treatment of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and ALS.
Holy Cross Hospital
Sister Innocent Conference Center
4725 N. Federal Highway, Ft Lauderdale, 33308
Physician’s, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, residents, fellows, medical students, research professionals, Therapists and allied health providers associated with Neurology.
- Identify clinical syndromes and understand diagnostic considerations
- Develop awareness of clinical management and resources available to support patients and caregivers
- Describe new and proven therapies recently available, for neurodegenerative diseases
- Discuss novel therapeutic targets, with a particular focus on neuro inflammation across neurodegenerative diseases
CME Accreditation & CEU Credit
Holy Cross Hospital is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Holy Cross Hospital designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category I Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing to provide 6 contact hours. FBN# 50-951
It is the intent of Holy Cross Hospital to assure that its CME activities are not influenced by the special interests of individuals associated with its activities. Any potential conflict of interest will be identified and resolved prior to the event, and any significant relationship a speaker may have with any corporate
Attire for the symposium is business casual. Please bring a sweater or jacket since the meeting room temperatures and personal comfort levels vary.
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal/IL Lugano
Address: 3333 NE 32nd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Phone: 954-564-4400 (Call hotel direct)
– Make sure to mention: Attending Holy Cross Hospital Neuroscience Symposium
– Rate is $259.00 per night